To download the Windows CDP Enterprise Agent installer using R1Soft Customer Portal, perform the following steps:
The "Enterprise Edition" installer package is capable of installing both Server and Agent software. The "Enterprise Agent" installer package contains only the Agent software and is a much smaller package.
1. The software for Windows CDP Enterprise Agent 4.2.0 can be obtained via direct download from the R1Soft website at
2. Log in to the R1Soft Customer Portal by entering your User Name and Password in the form on the right-hand side of the screen. Registration is required for all downloads.
Existing customers can use their R1Soft Customer Portal Login. The forum and tech support help desks have different logins.
New customers can request a free trial download at http://www.r1soft.com/nc/company/download-cdp-enterprise-edition-trial/.
3. Click on the "Download CDP Products" link.
4. Locate the "CDP Enterprise Agent" product group.
5. To download, click on the "32-bit (x86)" link for 32-bit binary Hardware/OS. Click on the "64-bit (x86_64/AMD64)" link for 64-bit binary Hardware/OS.
Checking Windows Bit Version -
Instructions on how to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
6. One of the following products should be downloaded:
For a 32-bit system:
- File name - R1Soft-EnterpriseAgent-win32.zip
- File size - 30.1 MB
For a 64-bit system:
- File name - R1Soft-EnterpriseAgent-win64.zip
- File size - 52.0 MB
Proceed to the next step: Installing Agent on Windows.