Follow the instructions below to reset the Public Key in CDP Standard Edition.
1. Click on "Configuration" in the Main Menu to open the "Configuration" window.
2. In the Configuration menu, click "Agent Options."
3. The "Agent Options" window will open.
4. Click on "Reset Public Key" on the "Agent Options" page.
5. After the Agent's Public Key has been reset, you will see a confirmation window. Click "OK."
To reset the Public Key for a particular Agent in CDP Enterprise Edition, follow the instructions below.
1. Click on "Agents" in the Main Menu to open the "Agents" list.
2. On the Agents window, click "Edit" icon for the Agent.
3. On the Agent's properties window, click the "Reset Public Key" button.
4. After the Agent's Public Key has been reset, you will see a confirmation window. Click "OK."