Follow the instructions below to set up the cPanel Integration plugin. The installed plugin will activate an icon within the cPanel interface so that customers can go directly to their backups via the CDP Web Interface for Hosting Control Panel users.
1. Click on "Policy" in the Main Menu to access the "Policies" page.
|Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
2. Click on the necessary Policy with Control Panel Instances added.
3. Click on the "Control Panels" tab in the "Policy Details" window.
4. Click on the "Download Plugin" icon, located in the right column.
5. Upload the file to the server.
6. Extract the file using the following command:
7. Inside the archive, there is a "README" file with directions on how to set it up.
8. Open the r1redirect.php file in your favorite Linux text editor (vi, emacs, pico, or mcedit).
9. Locate the line that contains the following string:
Replace the URL with the URL of your CDP Server (for example, http://10.230.200.38).
10. Locate the line that contains the following text:
Replace the ID with the ID of your Control Panel Instance (for example, 736d96c3-e1d3-469b-913a-d86c34bd4673).
The Control Panel Instance ID is located in the "Control panel instance Id" column.
11. Copy the r1redirect.php file to your cPanel theme folder(s). For example:
12. Run the following command to integrate the plugin with cPanel:
13. The R1Soft CDP link should now appear inside of cPanel.