Follow the instructions below to access the Configuration in your CDP Server Standard Edition.
1. Click on "Configuration" in the Main Menu to open the "Configuration" window.
|Standard Edition||Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
2. In the "Configuration" menu, click on "Accessing License Information."
|Standard Edition||Advanced, Enterprise Edition|
3. The "License Information" window opens.
The following information is available in the "Task Scheduler" window:
- Product Type - CDP Edition: Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise Edition.
- License Type - The type of License: Perpetual, Heartbeat, Trial, Pooled, Free License.
- License Key - The unique License Key.
- Key Status - For example, "Valid."
- Key Expires - The exact date of license expiration date.
- Agents (Used/Licensed) - The first number indicates Agents already installed and the second shows allowed Agents number. You can manage Agents number on the R1Soft license portal.
- Agents with MySQL (Used/Licensed) - The first number indicates MySQL Add-ons already activated and the second shows allowed MySQL Add-ons number. You can manage Add-ons number on the R1Soft license portal.
If you use Standard Edition running on a perpetual free license key that never expires, the "Download Now" button is displayed on the Dashboard above the main navigation screen. You can use this button to receive additional services.
You can register a paid Standard Edition license from either a trial or a free license. This enables email reporting and hides the up-sell on the Dashboard. See Registering a Paid Standard Edition License.