The intended audience for the API (Application Programmer Interface) Documentation are developers who need to integrate CDP 3.0 Enterprise or Advanced Editions into their existing billing or provisioning system.
The CDP Server API uses SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) which is the industry-standard for integrating web services applications.
The API documentation describes classes, structs, unions, and interfaces.
API users are allowed to perform the following tasks:
- Edit MySQL Instances
- Edit Disk Safe Devices
- Edit Control panel Instances
- Accessing API Documentation — Instructions on how to access the R1Soft API Documentation of CDP.
- Accessing Example API Functions — Instructions on how to access the R1Soft Example API Functions for CDP.
- Backup Task API — Instructions on how to delete a Backup Task and how to display information about a Backup Task.
- Task History API — Task History SOAP API extended information.
|Page: CDP Application Programmer Interface (API) (Knowledge Base)|