The CDP Agent Utility is a Windows application automatically installed together with CDP Enterprise Agent on the same machine. The Utility provides access to the common functions related to the CDP Agent.
CDP Agent Utility is available on the machine with CDP Agent installed. On the machine where CDP Server is installed, use Windows CDP Configuration Utility.
By entering the Host Name of the CDP Server that you want to allow, the Windows Agent Utility can grab the Public Key of the CDP Server. The CDP Server will then only allow connections from the Host's outgoing IP address and only from CDP Servers that have the appropriate Private Key.
Using the Windows CDP Configuration Utility, you can configure CDP Agent Port and switch on the debug mode. You can also restart your CDP Agent.
The program interface provides access to the following functions:
- Managing Encryption Keys On Windows Agent
- Adding the Server Key to Windows Agent
- Configuring CDP Agent Port
- Viewing Server Keys Installed on Windows Agent
- Uninstall the Server Key from Windows Agent
- Changing Windows Agent Configuration
- Restarting CDP Agent
- Launching the Windows CDP Agent Configuration Utility
CDP Standard and Advanced Editions go with CDP Server that is already built-in. Use Windows CDP Configuration Utility to configure both CDP Server and CDP Agent.