Follow the instructions below to browse file(s)/folder(s) in Archiving in CDP.
1. Click on "Recovery Points" in the Main Menu to open the "Recovery Points" window.
|Advanced Edition||Enterprise edition|
2.Enterprise Edition: select an Agent from the drop-down menu located on the "Recovery Points" list toolbar.
3. Select a Disk Safe from the drop-down menu located on the "Recovery Points" list toolbar.
4. Select the "Archive Points" tab.
5. In the "Archive Points" list, find an Archive Point and click on the "Browse" icon in the "Actions" column for this Archive Point.
To find an Archive Point, you can use the List Filter. See Customizing the Archive Points List.
6. "The Browse Archive Point" window will open.
7. Using the CDP Server Web Interface, browse the files and folders contained in the Archive Point.
The built-in file browser functions like the Windows Explorer.