Follow the instructions below to change your Username or Password in CDP Standard Edition.
1. Click on "Configuration" in the Main Menu to open the "Configuration" window.
2. In the "Configuration" menu, click on "User Options."
3. The "User Options" window opens.
4. You can define the following options:
- Username - To change your Username, enter a new one instead of the current one.
- Password - To change your password, do the following:
- Type your current password in the "Old Password" field.
- Type the new password in the "New Password" field.
- Type the new password one more time in the "Confirm Password" field.
5. Click on "Save."