The disabled Report will not execute at the scheduled time. However, the Report remains in the list and can be enabled again for execution.
You can disable the Report in the "Edit Report" window. See Changing Reports.
Follow the instructions below to disable one or several Reports in the "Reports" list.
1. Click on "Reporting" in the Main Menu to access the "Reporting" page.
|Standard Edition||Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
2. In the "Reports" list, select one or several Reports by selecting the appropriate corresponding checkboxes in the first column.
You can also disable a Report by unchecking the appropriate option in the "Edit Report" window. See Changing Reports.
3. Click on "Disable Selected" in the "Reports" list toolbar.
4. In the opened dialog, click "Disable" to disable all selected Reports at once.
5. The disabled Policies are marked by the red icon in the "Reports" list.