End-user level MySQL backup is not supported in CDP. Only super-users can complete MySQL backup. Sub-users are limited by agent user permission.
Follow the instructions below to edit the MySQL instance in your CDP Enterprise or Advanced Edition.
1. Click on "Policy" in the Main Menu to access the "Policies" page.
2. Find the necessary Policy in the "Policies" list and click on the "Edit" icon in the "Actions" column for this Policy.
To find a Policy, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customizing the Policies List.
3. The "Edit Policy" window will open. Select the "Databases" tab.
4. On the "Databases" tab, click the "Edit" icon in front of the MySQL instance you want to re-configure.
5. The "Edit Database Instance" wizard will open. See settings descriptions in Adding MySQL Instance to the Policy.
6. Once you have finished editing the MySQL instance settings, click "Save."
7. Now save the Policy.
If you click "Cancel" in the Policy window, no MySQL instance changes will be saved.