Attaching VHD means making it available for use. You can attach a new VHD you have just created or another existing VHD.
To attach a VHD, follow the instructions below.
2. Click on the "Attach" button located on the application toolbar.
Alternatively, from the "File" menu you can select the "Attach" command.
3. Locate the .vhd file.
4. Click "Open."
5. After a few moments, the VHD appears in the "Attached VHDs" pane.
1. Locate a .vhd file on your computer.
2. Right-click it and from the context menu select the "VHD Attach" command.
1. Click "Start" and select the "Run" menu.
2. Type "cmd" without quotes and press <Enter>.
3. Go to the folder where the R1Soft Hyper-V Explorer is installed.
4. Run the following command: