Hot Copy creates a consistent point-in-time snapshot of a Linux block device. Hot Copy does not use LVM. Hot Copy snapshots are readable and writable. Hot Copy by default uses the free space on the real block device to store changed blocks.
- Installing Hot Copy
- Hot Copy and CDP 2.0 Linux Agent — Using Hot Copy on the same Linux server where a 2.0 CDP Linux Agent is installed.
- hcp — Hot Copy creates point-in-time snapshots of any Linux block device
- hcp-device — Hot Copy snapshot block devices
- hcp-setup — Hot Copy device driver installation utility
- System Requirements - Hot Copy