Follow the instructions below to access the "Host Task History" page on your CDP Server System.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "History" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The "Host Task History" page will load.
This page displays the following "Task History" information for each Host:
- State - The state of the Task.
See Task States.
- Host - The name of the Host for which the Task will be completed.
- Type - The type of Host Task.
See Task Types.
- Progress - Bar that displays the progress of the Task.
- Started - Time stamp of the date and time the Task was completed.
- Finished - Time stamp of the date and time the Task was completed.
- Scheduled Task - The description of the Scheduled Task.
- Run By - The User that ran the Task or last edited the Scheduled Task.
- Task Log Messages - Displayed at the bottom of the "Task History" page. Read more in Task Log Messages.