Follow the instructions below to access the "Task Scheduler" page on your CDP Server System.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Click on "Scheduler" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The following information is available for each Task on the Task Scheduler page:
- Enabled - A green check icon will be displayed to inform you that the Task is enabled.
- Description - A brief description of the Task.
- Type -The Type of Task.
See Task Types for more information.
- Recurrence - The Recurrence type or schedule.
See Recurrence Types for more information.
- Created By - The User that created the Task.
- Last Edited By - The User that last changed the settings for the Task.
- Actions - Links for the following functions:
- Run Now - Starts execution of the task
- Edit - Modifies the Task Properties
- Disable - Disables the selected task
- Delete - Removes the selected task