Ensim, Plesk, and DirectAdmin users do not have an Auto-Login icon on their control panel interface. Such users need to access their Backups by logging in to the CDP Server directly.
cPanel users can access their Backups by means of the Auto-Login icon. See Log In To CDP Server Using Auto-Login.
Follow the instructions below to log in to the Righteous CDP Server directly.
1. Open the Internet browser and enter the following address:
If you do not know what to enter for the address, please contact your hosting service provider.
2. After the "Login" page has loaded, make sure the "Control Panel Login" option is selected from the drop-down menu.
3. Type in your Host Name. Typically your Host Name is your site domain name or IP address. Your Host Name can be the text description as well.
If you do not know what to enter for Host Name, please contact your hosting service provider.
4. Enter your User Name and Password that you use to log in to your web site control panel. Click on "Login".
cPanel, Plesk, and Direct Admin users should log on using the site administrator User Name and Password. Ensim users should log on using "firstname.lastname@example.org" ("username" is your User Name and "domain.com" is your site domain) as User Name and use the same Password as you use for logging in to Ensim .
5. After your successful login, the Righteous CDP Server Interface will load.
- Access denied - Wrong User Name and/or Password.
- Host not found - Wrong Host Name.
- Host is not configured to allow control panel user login - You can get this error if the control panel module is not enabled for your Host.