Deleting a Disk Safe will launch a Delete Disk Safe Background Task. This Task will delete all of the files used by the Disk Safe. You can check the status of the Delete Disk Safe Background Task on the "Global Task History" page.
Follow the instructions below to delete a Disk Safe in your CDP Server System.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Click on "Disk Safes" in the "Host" Menu.
5. Select the Disk Safe you want to change settings on from the "Disk Safe" drop-down menu. Then click on "Open".
6. Click "Delete".