Volumes have the following settings:
- Volume ID
- Volume Name
- Maximum Linux Hosts
- Maximum Windows Hosts
- Maximum CDP for MySQL Add-ons
- Max Archiving Add-ons (New in Version 2.9)
- Enable Control Panel Module
- Schedule Frequency Allowed (New in Version 2.5)
- Storage Pool
- Use Quota
Follow the instructions below to edit Volume settings in your CDP Server System.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Volumes" in the Main Menu to access the "Volumes" page.
3. The "Volumes" page will list all existing Volumes. The current settings are displayed in the table.
|New in Version 2.5|
The Volume List Filter allows you to find Volumes in the list by entering parameters.
4. To change the existing Volume settings, click on the "Open" link under "Actions" for the corresponding Volume in the list.
5. Click on "Change" to view the settings in the edit mode.
Volume ID - A global unique ID assigned by the Backup System after the Volume is created.
6. Define the Volume settings. You can find the setting descriptions in Adding Volumes.
7. Click on "OK" to save the changes.