If you have already created a Volume, make sure that the Volume has the Control Panel Module enabled.
Follow the instructions below to enable the Control Panel Add-On for the Volume in your CDP Server Stand Alone or Data Center.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Volumes" in the Main Menu to access the "Volumes" page.
3. The "Volumes" page will list all existing Volumes. The current settings are displayed in the table.
|New in Version 2.5|
The Volume List Filter allows you to find Volumes in the list by entering parameters.
To change the existing Volume settings, click on the "Open" link under "Actions" for the corresponding Volume in the list. Alternatively, you can click on the Volume name.
4. Click on "Change" to view the Volume settings in the edit mode.
5. Select the "Enable Control Panel Module" check box.
6. Verify the "Max CDP for MySQL Add-ons" value.
The Control Panel Add-On Module is usually used with the MySQL Add-On Module.
7. Click on "OK" to save the changes.