By adding Administrators to Hosts you can control who can access Hosts in the Backup System and what their level of permissions are. These features make Righteous Software a true multi-User Backup and Restore System.
By default, when a User adds a Host, they are automatically added as an Administrator for the Host with Full Control.
Host Administrator permissions can be changed.
Host Administrator permissions include the following:
- Full Control - All permissions.
- Admin - Can control all aspects of the Host except changing the Host's Data Storage Quota.
- Restore - Can use the Disk Safe Browser and initiate File Restores and Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery for the Host.
- Backup - Can initiate Backups of the Host and manage Backup Tasks.
- Can Change Quota - Can change or disable the Host's Quota.