1. After the Windows CDP Agent installation is complete (see Installing the Windows Agent), the final window prompts you to run the Windows Agent Utility immediately.
If you do not select this option, you have the ability to run the Utility later from the Start Menu.
2. You can launch the Windows Agent Utility at any time.
Start Programs R1Soft Windows Agent Windows Agent Utility
The Start menu folder can be different if the User has chosen another name during the CDP Agent installation.
3. When you launch the Windows Agent Utility for the first time, you will be greeted with a "Welcome" window. Click "Next" to proceed.
4. The following window displays the User Agreement. Read the information to the end and upon acceptance, select the "I accept the terms in the license agreement". Next, click on "Finish".
5. The main program window is shown below.
6. The program interface provides access to the following functions: