The purpose of this manual is to provide you with complete instructions on how to perform a Bare-Metal Restore of your Linux Server from the Backup made by CDP Server Stand Alone or CDP Server For Data Centers.
To find a specific topic in a particular section, click on the topic name in the Table of Contents which is located on the left of every page. This TOC reflects a physical (tree) structure of pages in the "R1Soft Documentation" space. Note that the plus sign before the topic name means that the topic contains subpages. To access the subpages, click on the plus sign expanding the topic structure.
You can also use the Guide's TOC located on the Guide's parent page. This Table of Contents provides a logical, instead of a physical, structure of guides. The links may point to separate pages and to sections within pages.
You can do a site search to quickly find what you are looking for. Confluence will search all content, including attachments. To do a quick search, type your keyword into the search box, located in the top bar of every screen and then press <Enter>.
You may want to view our list of common questions located in the following document:
In order to get the most out of this manual, please follow the order shown below.
- README FIRST
- Common Questions
- Bare-Metal Restore
- What is Bare-Metal Restore
- About Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery of Disk Safes Using Encryption
- Options For Performing Linux Bare-Metal Restore
- Testing Bare-Metal Restore Before Emergency
- Launching Bare-Metal Restore in CDP Enterprise Edition
- Network Configuration
- Bare-Metal Restore Using Boot CD-ROM
- Bare-Metal Restore Using Live Boot™ Remote Restore
- Bare-Metal Restore Using PXE Network Boot
- [Getting Support]
Check related articles from the Knowledge Base: