When the CDP Server installation is finished, the full path to uninstall program will be displayed on the screen:
The path to uninstall program may be different if the user has selected another path during the R1Soft CDP Server installation.
To remove The R1Soft CDP Server from your computer, follow the steps below.
1. Type a full path to r1soft-buserver-uninstall program and press <Enter>.
2. The uninstall program stops the CDP Server and displays the location where the CDP Server is installed.
3. You will be asked to confirm the uninstallation. Type "yes" and press <Enter> to confirm.
4. The uninstall program will ask you to confirm the removal of CDP Server startup script from /etc/init.d directory.
Type "yes" and press <Enter> to remove the CDP Server startup script.
5. The uninstallation process completes, and the R1Soft CDP Server is removed from your computer.