To define the CDP Server Node settings via the Control Server Interface, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Web browser that is connected to the Linux Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on the "Cluster" tab on the Main Menu.
3. On the "Cluster Nodes" page, click on the "Open" link to view the CDP Server Node summary page.
4. Then click on the "Settings" tab on the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. When the "Server Settings" page loads, select a "Category" from the drop down menu and click on the "Open" button.
The following "CDP Server Settings" are available:
- Max Concurrent Tasks
Read more in Max Concurrent Tasks Settings.
- NT Event Log (New in 2.12)
Read more in Linux CDP Server Node - NT Event Log Settings.
- Remote Syslog
Read more in Remote Syslog Settings.
- Server Authentication
Read more in Server Authentication Settings.
The individual Server Settings are described in more detail by selecting the link on the appropriate Server Setting Category.
6. When the page loads, you will be able to change the parameters of the selected "Server Settings." The meanings of the "Server Settings" are described in the corresponding topics. Screen shots are provided as well.