To define the Web Server Node settings via the Control Server Interface, follow the steps below.
Web Server Settings can also be accessed via the Web Server Web Interface.
1. Open the Web browser that is connected to the Linux Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on the "Cluster" tab on the Main Menu.
3. On the "Cluster Nodes" page, click on the "Open" link to view the Web Server Node summary page.
4. Then click on the "Settings" tab on the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. When the "Server Settings" page loads, select a "Category" from the drop down menu and click on the "Open" button.
6. The following "Web Server Settings" are available:
- Brute Force Login
Read more in Brute Force Login Settings.
- Remote Syslog
Read more in Remote Syslog Settings.
- User Interface
Read more in User Interface Settings.
- Web Server
Read more in Web Server Settings.
- Web Server HTTP
Read more in Web Server HTTP Settings.
- Web Server HTTPS
Read more in Web Server HTTPS Settings.
The individual Web Server Settings are described in more detail by selecting the link in the appropriate Server Setting Category.
7. When the page loads, you will be able to change the parameters of the selected "Web Server Settings." The meanings of the "Web Server Settings" are described in the corresponding topics. Screen shots are provided as well.