Follow the instructions below to add a Storage Disk to your Linux Control Server For Data Centers.
You have to create a Storage Pool before adding a Storage Disk (Adding Storage Pools).
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Linux Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Cluster" in the Main Menu.
3. Open the properties page for the appropriate CDP Server Node by clicking on the "Open" link next to the CDP Server in the list.
4. Click on "Disks" in the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. Click on "New Storage Disk".
6. Enter the path for the Storage Disk in the "Path" text box.
This can be a network path or a path that is local to the CDP Server Node.
All "Available Drives Detected" are shown in the table beneath the "New Storage Disk" form.
7. From the drop-down menu, select the Storage Pool where to assign the Storage Disk.
8. Click on "OK".
9. If the Disk was successfully added, you will be returned to the Storage Disk page where the details of the newly created Storage Disk properties are be displayed.