A Host has the following properties as described in Linux Control Server - Adding Hosts:
- Host Name or IP
- Host Description (New in Version 2)
- Host Type
- Remote Port (New in Version 2)
- Timeout (New in Version 2)
- Use Default Network Settings (New in Version 2.5)
- Enable Control Panel Module
- Enable CDP for MySQL Module
- Enable Archiving Module (New in Version 2.9)
- Volume (Note: The Volume can not be changed.)
- Enforce Disk Safe Storage Quota
- Hard Limit
Follow the instructions below to change Host properties in your Linux Control Server For Data Centers.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Linux Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads after you log in to the system.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can also click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter
4. Click on "Change" to view the Host options in edit mode.
5. When the "Edit" page has loaded, set the options. Descriptions of the options are provided in Adding Hosts.
6. When you are finished making the necessary changes, click on "OK".