Follow the instructions below to delete a Disk in your Linux Control Server For Data Centers.
You can delete a Disk if it does not have any Disk Safes or Data Files associated with it. You must Delete or relocate all Backup Data on the Disk before deleting it.
If there are Disk Safes associated with "/", then Storage Disks with Disk Safes cannot be deleted. The same applies to Storage Disks with Data Files associated with "/".
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Linux Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Cluster" in the Main Menu.
3. Open the properties page for the appropriate CDP Server Node by clicking on the "Open" link corresponding to the CDP Server in the list.
4. Click on "Disks" in the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. Select a Disk to delete from the drop-down menu and click on "Open".
6. Click on "Delete" at the bottom right of the "Storage Disk" summary page.
7. Confirm your request to delete the selected Disk by clicking on "OK".