After you have registered a CDP Server as a Cluster Node (Registering CDP Server as a Cluster Node), you need to enter a Storage Pool, Storage Disk, and Volume for the Node.
Follow the instructions below to add a Storage Pool.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Linux Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click "Cluster" in the Main Menu.
3. Open the properties page for the appropriate CDP Server Node by clicking the "Open" link corresponding to the CDP Server in the list.
4. Click "Storage Pools" in the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. Click "New Storage Pool".
6. When the "New Storage Pool" form has loaded, enter a name for the Storage Pool.
7. Click "OK" to save your new Storage Pool.
8. The new Storage Pool properties page will be displayed.
Now you can add a Storage Disk. Read more in Adding Disks.