Follow the instructions below to lock the Incremental Backup Images in your CDP Server System.
A locked Incremental cannot be deleted until it is unlocked. A locked Incremental will be skipped by the Rotation Policy and remain a part of the Disk Safe until it is unlocked.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "Browse" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Disk Save Browser page will be displayed. Read more in The Disk Safe Browser.
6. Select a Disk Safe from the file system tree on the left.
Read more in About Disk Safes.
7. Select a Device from the file system tree on the left.
Read more in Devices.
8. To lock an Incremental, on the Disk Safe Browser page, click on the "Lock" link corresponding to the Incremental you want to lock.