Follow the instructions below to manage the Incremental Backup Images in your CDP Server System.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "Browse" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Disk Save Browser page will open. Read more in The Disk Safe Browser.
6. Select a Disk Safe from the file system tree on the left.
Read more in About Disk Safes.
7. Select a Device from the file system tree on the left.
Read more in Devices.
8. The following information is displayed in the table when viewing a list of Incremental Disk Images for a Device:
- Finished - A green check mark will be displayed if the Incremental Backup is complete. If no check mark, the Backup is in progress.
- Incremental Number - Incremental Backups start at number 0.
- Snapshot - The date and time the Snapshot of the storage Device was taken.
- Size - The storage consumed on the CDP (Backup) Server by the Incremental. The Size will be directly related to the amount of changed data that the Incremental must store.
- Scheduled Task - The description of the Scheduled Task that created the Incremental.