In order to keep the CDP Agent secure, connections are only accepted from specified CDP Servers. If you have previously allowed a CDP Server to connect to your CDP Agent and you do not want to allow future requests, you will need to remove the Server Key for the CDP Server.
Follow the instructions below to delete the Server Public Key using the Windows Agent Utility.
After removing the Server Key, your Host becomes unavailable for the CDP Server.
1. Run the Windows Agent Utility.
Read more in Launching The Windows Agent Utility.
2. The main window of the Windows Agent Utility will open.
3. Select the CDP Server's IP address from the "CDP Server Allow" folder in the navigation tree on the left.
4. Click on "Remove Server Key" in the Main Menu or select "Keys" from the Main Menu and "Remove Server Key" from the drop-down menu.
5. Confirm your request to remove the Server Key by clicking on "Yes" in the "Remove key confirmation" message.
6. Your Server IP will be removed from the "CDP Server Allow" folder in the navigation tree on the left.