Follow the instructions below to repair Disk Safes in your CDP Server System.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "Browse" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Disk Save Browser will open. All of your Disk Safes are listed on the right side of the page. Read more in The Disk Safe Browser.
6. Click on the "Repair" link to the right of the selected Disk Safe.