The Agent uninstaller will remove the following:
*Default names are provided.
- File /etc/init.d/buagent
- File /usr/bin/buagent
- File /var/lock/buagent.lock
- File /var/run/buagent.pid
- Directory /etc/buagent
- Directory /usr/lib/buagent
- Directory /lib/modules/buagent
- Directory /var/cache/buagent
- Directory /var/db/buagent
- User buagent
- Group buagent
To remove the Agent from the computer, follow the instructions below.
1. Run the r1soft-uninstall-buagent command with -R or --remove option:
Be careful not to run this command accidentally.
2. After you run the uninstall command, a list of files, folders, and other items to be removed from the computer, is displayed. You need to confirm your request to uninstall the Agent.
3. If you are sure you want to to proceed with the uninstall, type "yes" and press Enter.
4. Next, you will receive the following notification:
Your Agent has been uninstalled.
See also r1soft-uninstall-buagent.