Follow the instructions below to download the appropriate software to perform a Bare-Metal Restore for your Windows Host using the PXE Network Boot method.
To download the PXE Network Boot software, perform the following steps:
1. The PXE Network Boot software can be obtained via direct download from the Righteous Software website at http://download.r1soft.com.
2. Log in to the server by entering your login and password in the form on the right of the screen. Registration is required for all downloads.
Existing customers use their R1Soft Customer Portal Login. The forum and tech support help desk have different logins.
New customers can register and download the trial solutions on http://download.r1soft.com by clicking on the "Free Trial for Linux" or "Free Trial for Windows" link. New customers can request quote here: http://www.r1soft.com/index.php?id=360.
3. Click on the "Stable" link corresponding to "PXE Network Boot" under the "Disaster Recovery Boot Media" section.
4. When the "Stable Release Downloads" page has loaded, you will see a three-column "PXE Network Boot Downloads" table containing the following information:
- Version - The version of the latest Live CD Downloads.
- Date - Release date.
- Download - The link for downloading the Image you want to use to perform a Bare-Metal Restore.
You can view the release notes here: http://wiki.r1soft.com/display/R1D/Release+Notes
5. Select the "PXE Boot Image" type you want to download that corresponds to the version you want to use for your Bare-Metal Restore. There are options to download gzip (.gz) or zip (.zip) archive.
6. Proceed to the next step: Using PXE Network Boot.