To download the Windows Agent 2.14.0 software, perform the following steps:
1. The software for the Windows Agent can be obtained via direct download from the Righteous Software website at http://download.r1soft.com.
2. Log in to the server by entering your login and password in the form on the right of the screen. Registration is required for all downloads.
Existing customers use their R1Soft Customer Portal Login. The forum and tech support help desk have different logins.
New customers can register and download the trial solutions on http://download.r1soft.com by clicking on the "Free Trial for Linux" or "Free Trial for Windows" link. New customers can request quote here: http://www.r1soft.com/index.php?id=360.
3. Locate the "CDP Agent" product group.
4. Click on the "Stable" link for the Windows Agent to download its stable release.
5. When the page has loaded, you will see a three-column "Windows Agent Downloads" table containing the following information:
- Version - The version of Windows Agent for your install.
- Date - The date the version was released.
- Download - The link for downloading the Windows Agent based on your specific operating system.
The most recent versions for each distribution are displayed at the top of the list.
6. On the "Stable Release Downloads" page, select the most recent version.
R1Soft products follow this format for version numbers: MAJOR.MINOR.MAINTENANCE. Pre-release downloads ALWAYS have a version number that has an ODD MINOR number e.g. 2.13.0 Stable downloads ALWAYS have a version number with an EVEN MINOR number e.g. 2.14.0.
7. To download, click on the "Windows 32-bit (x86)" or "Windows 64-bit (x86_64/AMD64)."
You can view the release notes here: http://wiki.r1soft.com/display/R1D/Release+Notes
8. Click on "Back" to return to the software list.
9. The following product should be downloaded:
The CDP Agent installer (something similar to windows-agent-win32-2.14.0.exe, 25.26 MB or windows-agent-win64-2.14.0.exe, 25.41 MB)