Follow the instructions below to access the server-wide system Tasks (Log Cleanup and System Quota Check) in your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
The following Server-wide System Tasks are available:
- Log Cleanup
- System Quota Check
Only Super Users can administrate system-wide Tasks.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Options" in the Main Menu.
3. Click on "System Tasks" in the "Options" Menu.
4. The following default System Tasks are available:
- Log Cleanup - This Task rotates out old log files system-wide for all Hosts after a configurable number of days.
The "Create Log Cleanup Task For New Hosts" option is located in Server Settings "Agent" Settings.
Read more in Windows Control Server - Agent Settings.
- System Quota Check - Runs a Quota Check Task on all Hosts.
By default, there are no Email Reporting Tasks. However, the System Administrator can create Email Reporting Tasks by clicking on "Schedule Email Reporting". This function can send scheduled reports about the specified Task Types.
For more information, see Windows Control Server - Scheduling Email Reporting.