Follow the instructions below to access the "Task Scheduler" page of your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads after you log in to the system.
3. Select the appropriate Host by clicking on the Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link in the "Actions" column.
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Click on "Scheduler" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The following information is available for each Task on the Task Scheduler page:
- Enabled - A green check mark ( ) will be displayed to inform you that the Task is enabled.
- Description - A brief description of the Task that was entered during the Task creation.
- Type -The Type of Task.
See Task Types for more information.
- Recurrence - The Recurrence Type or schedule.
See Recurrence Types for more information.
- Created By - The User that created the Task.
- Last Edited By - The User that last changed the settings for the Task.
- Actions - Links for the following commands:
- Run Now