Follow the instructions below to add a Storage Disk to your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
You have add a Storage Disk after you have created a Storage Pool (Adding Storage Pools).
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Cluster" on the Main Menu page.
3. Open the properties page for the appropriate CDP Server Node by clicking on the "Open" link corresponding to the CDP Server in the list.
4. Click on "Disks" on the "Cluster Node" Menu page.
5. Click on "New Storage Disk".
6. Enter the path for the Storage Disk in the "Path" text box.
This can be a network path or a path that is local to the CDP Server Node.
All "Available Drives Detected" are shown in the table beneath the "New Storage Disk" form.
7. Choose a Storage Pool to assign the Storage Disk to from the drop-down menu.
8. Click "OK".
9. If the Disk was successfully added, you will be returned to the Storage Disk page. The details for the newly created Storage Disk properties will be displayed.