Follow the instructions below to add a Storage Pool to your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
You can add a Storage Pool after you have registered a CDP Server as a Cluster Node. Read more in Windows CDP Data Centers Getting Started Guide.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click "Cluster" on the Main Menu page.
3. Open the properties page for the appropriate CDP Server Node by clicking on the "Open" link corresponding to the CDP Server in the list.
4. Click "Storage Pools" in the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. Click "New Storage Pool".
6. When the "New Storage Pool" page has loaded, enter a name for the Storage Pool in the "Storage Pool Name" text box.
7. Click "OK" to save the new Storage Pool.
8. The new Storage Disk properties will be displayed on the "Storage Pool Main" page.
9. Now you can add a Storage Disk. Read more in Adding Disks.