Follow the instructions below to change your User Password that you use to log in.
Some Common Users may not be allowed to change their Password. This option is determined by the User's Administrator.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Options" in the Main Menu.
3. When the "Options" page has loaded, click on the "Change Password" link.
If the User is not allowed to change their Password, this link is disabled. Please contact your Administrator.
4. The next page will display the "Change User Password" form. Enter the following information:
- Old Password - Enter your current Password.
- New Password - Enter the new Password that you would like to use.
- Re-type New Password - Re-type the new Password that you selected.
The Password must be between 6 and 50 characters long.
5. Click on "OK" to save your new Password. You can use your new Password the next time you log in to the system.