Volumes have the following settings:
- Volume ID
- Volume Name
- Maximum Linux Hosts
- Maximum Windows Hosts
- Maximum CDP for MySQL Add-ons
- Max Archiving Add-ons (New in Version 2.9)
- Enable Control Panel Module
- Schedule Frequency Allowed (New in Version 2.5)
- Storage Pool
- Use Quota
Follow the instructions below to change Volume properties in your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Volumes" in the Main Menu.
3. The "Volumes" page will list all existing Volumes. The current settings are displayed in the table.
|New in Version 2.5|
The Volume List Filter allows you to find Volumes in the list by entering parameters.
4. To change the existing Volume settings, click on the "Open" link in the "Actions" column for the corresponding Volume in the list. Or click on the Volume name.
5. Click on "Change" to view the settings in the edit mode.
6. Define the settings for the Volume. The descriptions of the settings are described in Adding Volumes.
7. Click on "OK" to save the changes.