Deleting a Disk Safe will launch a Delete Disk Safe Background Task. The Background Task will delete all of the files used by the Disk Safe. You can check the status of the Delete Disk Safe Background Task on the "Global Task History" page.
Follow the instructions below to permanently delete a Disk Safe in your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads after you log in to the system.
3. Select the appropriate Host by clicking on the Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link in the "Actions" column.
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Click on "Disk Safes" in the "Host" Menu.
5. Select the Disk Safe you want to change the settings for using the "Disk Safe" drop-down menu and click on "Open".
6. Click on "Delete".
7. Confirm your request to permanently delete the Disk Safe by clicking on "OK" in the next window.