Follow the instructions below to delete a Disk in your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
You can delete a Disk if it do not have any Disk Safes or Data Files associated with it. You must Delete or relocate all Backup Data on the Disk before deleting it.
If there are Disk Safes associated with "/", then Storage Disks with Disk Safes cannot be deleted. Also, if there are Data Files associated with "/", then Storage Disks with Data Files cannot be deleted.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click "Cluster" in the Main Menu.
3. Open the properties page for the appropriate CDP Server Node by clicking on the "Open" link corresponding to the CDP Server in the list.
4. Click "Disks" in the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. Select a Disk to delete from the drop-down menu and click "Open".
6. Click "Delete" at the bottom right of the "Storage Disk" summary page.
7. Confirm your request to delete the selected Disk by clicking "OK".