Follow the instructions below to delete a Recovery Point in your Windows Control Server.
See also: Deleting Recovery Points (CDP Server 2.0 Knowledge Base).
Any Recovery Point can be deleted except the most recent Snapshot.
You can decrease the number of recovery points to be kept by individual Backup tasks, so that after the next successful backup it will delete the oldest Recovery Points. Read more in Windows Control Server - Backup Rotation Policies.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link in the "Actions" column.
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "Browse" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Disk Safe Browser page will be displayed. Read more in The Disk Safe Browser.
6. Select a Disk Safe in the file system tree on the left.
Read more in Windows Control Server - Disk Safes.
7. Select a Device (Partition) in the file system tree on the left.
Read more in Devices.
8. To delete an Incremental, click on the "Delete" link on the Disk Safe Browser page next to the Incremental you want to delete .
9. You will be redirected to the Host History screen where you can observe the task completion.
A Task log for the selected Task is shown in the bottom pane.