Follow the instructions below to delete a Disk in your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
Storage Pools with associated Volumes or/and Disks cannot be deleted.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click "Cluster" in the Main Menu.
3. Open the properties page for the appropriate CDP Server Node by clicking on the "Open" link corresponding to the CDP Server in the list.
4. Click "Storage Pools" in the "Cluster Node" Menu.
5. Select the Storage Pool you want to delete.
6. Click "Delete" at the bottom right of the "Storage Pool" summary page.
7. Confirm your request to delete the current Storage Pool by clicking "OK".