Follow the instructions below to lock a Disk Recovery Point in your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads after you log in to the system.
3. Select the appropriate Host by clicking on the Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link in the "Actions" column.
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "Browse" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Disk Safe Browser page will be displayed.
6. Select a Disk Safe in the file system tree on the left.
7. Select a Device (Disk) in the file system tree on the left.
8. To lock the Disk Recovery Point, click on the "Lock" link on the Disk Safe Browser page corresponding to the Disk you want to lock.