Follow the instructions below to manage the Recovery Points in your CDP Control Server.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads automatically after you log in.
3. Select the Host by clicking on the appropriate Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link in the "Actions" column.
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "Browse" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Disk Safe Browser page will be displayed. Read more in The Disk Safe Browser.
6. Select a Disk Safe in the file system tree on the left.
Read more in About Disk Safes.
7. Select a Device (Partition) in the file system tree on the left.
Read more in Devices.
8. The following information is available in the table when viewing a list of Recovery Points for a Device:
- Finished - A green check mark will be displayed if the Incremental Backup is complete. If no check mark at the Incremental, the Backup is in progress.
- Incremental Number - Incremental Backups start at number 0. If a Recovery Point has been deleted, the old numbering is kept and there is no re-numbering.
- Snapshot - The date and time the Snapshot of the storage Device was taken.
- Size - The amount of storage consumed by the Incremental on the CDP (Backup) Server. The Size will be directly related to the amount of changed data that the Incremental must store.
- Scheduled Task - The description of the Scheduled Task that created the Recovery Point.