Follow the instructions below to repair Disk Safes in your Windows Control Server For Data Centers.
|New in Version 2.x|
The "Disk Safe Repair" feature repairs Disk Safes automatically if there is an unclean shutdown.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Control Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads after you log in to the system.
3. Select the appropriate Host by clicking on the Host Name link in the "Host Name" column. Or you can click on the corresponding "Open" link in the "Actions" column.
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Select "Browse" from the "Host" Menu.
5. The Disk Safe Browser will open. All of your Disk Safes will be listed on the right.
Read more in The Disk Safe Browser.
6. Click on the "Repair" link corresponding to the appropriate Disk Safe.
7. The "Disk Safe Repair Task" screen will open. You have a possibility to define the following options for the Disk Safe Repair Task:
- Save Task - Select the check box in the Task Scheduler to save the Repair Disk Safe Task to be completed next time. If you do not select the check box, the other parameters will not be available and the Task will be completed only one (1) time right after you click on "OK".
- Enable - Select the check box to enable the Task to be completed.
- Description - Provide a description of the Email Reporting Task in the text box provided.
The description will be displayed in the "Description" column on the "System Tasks" page.
- Recurrence - To schedule the Task, select the appropriate value from the drop-down menu: "Now," "Minutely," "Hourly," "Daily," "Weekly," or "Monthly." The default value is "Now."
8. Click on "OK".
9. If you do not save the Task, it will be run immediately and you will be directed to the "Host History" screen.