A Task can have the following status:
- State - The current state of the Task. See Task States.
- Host - The Host the Task is associated with. This field is only visible on the Global Task History page.
Not all Tasks are associated with a Host.
- Type - The Type of Task. See Task Types.
- Progress - Bar showing the progress of Task completion. All Tasks do not have a predictable progress. These Tasks have a scrolling busy indicator instead of a progress bar.
MakeFileList is an example of a Task that uses a busy indicator.
- Started - The date and time when the Task was first queued for running.
- Finished - The date and time when the Task finished or was interrupted.
- Scheduled Task - The description of the Scheduled Task.
- Run By - The User that ran the Task or last edited the Scheduled Task.
All Task characteristics are listed in About Tasks.