Follow the instructions below to create new User accounts in your Windows Web Server For Data Centers.
Super Users always have the right to add new Users into the system. Common Users can have the right to add new Users if the corresponding option is checked for the User.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Web Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Users" in the Main Menu.
3. Next, click on "New User".
Common Users may not have the right to create new Users. In this case, the "New User" button is disabled. The right to create Users is defined and can be changed by the Administrator of the current User.
4. On the "New User" page you can set the following options:
- Enabled - Select the check box to enable the User. Disabled Users are not allowed to log in to the system.
- Is Super User - Select the check box to create a User with Super User rights. If you do not check this option, then the Common User will be created.
Common Users have restricted rights. Common Users can only add Common User accounts.
- Username - Enter the Username.
- Email - Email associated with the User.
- Password - Enter the Password for the User account.
The Password must be between a minimum of 6 characters and a maximum of 50 characters.
- Re-type Password - Re-enter the same password for the User account.
- Can Change Password - Select the check box to allow the User to change their Password.
Super Users are always allowed to change their Password.
- Must Change Password - Select the check box if the User must change their Password at the next log in.
- Can Add Users - Select the check box to allow User to add other Users.
Super Users are always allowed to add Users.
- Can Add Hosts - Select the check box to allow User to add Hosts.
Super Users are always allowed to add Hosts.
5. Click on "OK" to save the New User.